The Original Toolkit was developed in 2016 to support the consultations with more than 1800 working children woldwide.
Agencies and Organizations in round about 136 countries organised and implemented child friendly consultations with children and young people from 5 to 17 years who have experience of child work, whether paid or unpaid, including chores to help their parents or other caregivers.
- Background information about the purpose of the consultations with children, the research questions and proposed relevant consultation tools
- Guidance for organising consultation teams , and guidance for applying basic requirements for effective and ethical participation of children
- Optional consultation plans
- Details descriptions for each of the main consultation activities
- Annexes with games and energizers, and other useful resources
Dowload here the Original Toolkit in English, Spanish or French.